Welcome To The Realm

Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Portal Has Opened to Realm Komiks

Gateway to the Realm Has Surfaced

Well it's done! No, No.... not five parts.... but ONE! One is better than none!

I am still working on the website. I haven't paid for a domain with Wix yet. Thinking about it. I guess it depends on if people want to continue the journey with me? I will continue my journey regardless for the sake of all those who worked their asses (excuse my language) off on this project. But I will figure out to continue to go forward on a web base or just email it, to those that worked on it, personally.

I can't get Michael Cowen out of my mind. If anyone knows of his family please forward things on to them. I would like to get his family more pictures of Michael. It still saddens me to think of the writings I started in the second series and how excited he was about his characters development. I do not know how to go back to writing Series II without him. He was so inspiring and passionate about his character, Doberman. This was such an inspiration to where I had his character going... I do believe he has been with me through this whole process and continue screaming at me to get it done.

Below is the link. Part 1 is ready to be read. Sorry about the HUGE blow up type version. I don't really have much flexibility with the Wix website that I know of it. (with adjustments and such)

Happy Reading :)



No comments: